Completed in 2012, Shangri-La Toronto is a 67-storey mixed-use development located in the heart of downtown Toronto. Strategically located at the intersection of University Avenue and Adelaide Street West, the project is comprised of luxury residential condominiums, a 5-star hotel, retail space and a members’ only club.
Project details include:
- Located at 188 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario
- 395 luxury residential condominiums
- 202-room 5-star Shangri-La Hotel
- 33,000 square feet of retail space featuring Momofuku, Miraj Hammam Spa and Blo Blow Dry Bar
- 10,000 square foot Soho House