Completed in 2009, Woodward’s is a redevelopment of the famed Woodward’s department store in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside. Encompassing almost an entire city block, the project is a 1,000,000 square foot mixed-use development comprised of market and non-market residential, office, retail, institutional and community uses.
Project details include:
- Located at 101 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC
- 736 market and non-market residential units
- 68,000 square feet of retail space featuring Nester’s Market, London Drugs, TD Bank and JJ Bean
- 51,000 square feet of office space. Tenants include the City of Vancouver, Health Canada and the National Film Board of Canada
- Home to Simon Fraser University’s (SFU) Goldcorp Centre for the Arts